Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fuzzy List

Here is a list of more fuzzies that have been added to the wonderous site that is FuzzyPad. But don't think that you can read these, and get away with not posting a fuzzy yourself. I have a hit counter on this site now. So send send send fuzzys!

JESS ROBB:
You and Ratty will be one someday, dont worry. i love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and slot and lots and lots. you are such a gorgous girl i love you ti bits asnd pieces. xoxoxooxxo

JESS ROBB:
Someone once said this to me. You are worthy. Don't be afraid to be yourself, because from what I've seen, who you are is a good thing.

JONO:
Jono Jono Jono Jono Jono Jono Jono Jono BATMAN!Dearest Jonathan, you are cooler than batman. This is a fact of life, anyone who dies not realise or accept this fact of life is what I like to call a 'noobcake'But seriously, you are very cool. Know that.

DERRYN LING:
Your passion for life and others and people is unmatched by many. You are always so thoughtful of how others are feeling, and are always willing to intervene where you are needed, and make things better. You also have such an energy and enthusiasm about you which is very cool. I hope you can continue to be who you are, because everybody loves who you are already. You are an awesome guy. Awesome awesome awesome. Using the word awesome is so awesome. Awesome.

GREG LAUNER:
You have done so much for Doncaster, and this simple message does not do justice to how much work you have put in over the years. I think the whole technical side of our services at Doncaster has improved tremendously because of you and your work in the church. You are a very important part of our church community, as is everyone, and I thank you for doing all you do. You are such a selfless, and considerate person, who is always willing to help. Keep up the good stuff!

CHRIS CAMERON:
You are a very cool guy. I love all your input into all of the services at our church so far, and
I hope you can continue to be of invaluable worth to our community in the future. You're a star. All the best.

EVERYONE WHO WILL EVER READ THIS:
I love you, I really do. Don't think I'm being silly, I'm not. To love someone is a decision, and here, I've decided to love.There are countless other people in the world who love you, and will do almost anything just to make you smile. Not to make you happy, not to please you, to fill you with real joy. There is a difference.
If you find it hard to smile, to laugh, to find joy in life, then just keep hanging on, it will get better. Find the joy in little things, smile a little, laugh a little, just try. Eventually, you will laugh, smile, and be joyous without trying. You'll feel the passion, the fire. It may take some time, it's still taking some time for me, but I'm getting there.
I will pray every day until I see you smile again. And even then I won't stop.

EVERYONE:
I hope that you all have a wonderfull break from work and school. also to all the year 12's out theredon't get to angery in the hard times because it will all work out in the end.

No comments: