Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Here are more fuzzies.

Yes, another post full of fuzzies! How exciting. Seriously, you users of this site, keep it up, you're all doing a smanbastical job! NOTE: You can now send fuzzies without being anonymmous! How fun!

DAVID COULTER:
Getting to know you on beach mission was awesome smanbastical fun. You are an absolute top bloke, and you really added something special to the team. I hope I can see you again in the near future. Or now. You should come to Doncaster. We'd all love to see you again!

KIMBERLY PYE:
Kimberly, as a member of the fantastic youth group of Doncaster Church of Christ, I think that so far, you're doing an excellent job as a leader. I'm sure I'll see heaps more great work, like this, from you in the future.

LINDA BAILEY:
Linda, you amaze me with everything you do. Your mission trip, which you have recently come back from, is so inspiring, and I think it is so wonderful that you're doing such great work for the world. Keep it up!

BEN CHONG:
You've inspired me to be who I need to be.Thank you for your friendship and listening.

KELLY STYLES:
Theres not much for me to say coz you are one of the most inspiring teenagers i know you are the most helpfull person I know always wanting to help out when and where you can. You have achieved so much in such a short time on earth by accomplishing things like winning the manningham youth award and bieng part of the best buddies program and various other events and activities. I believe many people look up to you as a great role model coz you are the ideal responsible helpful and most of all kind, in my book you are the most qualified person to be leading teenagers through their teenage years as a role model. If more people were like u the world would be a better place to live.

MEAGAN WILSON:
Hey meg you are a fabulious person with an extraordinary voice, i really see you going places with a voice like that. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of year 12 I know you'll give it the best you've got coz you are so dedicated and strive to your hearts content to achieve your goals, your dedication to activities is to be admired coz I know I do.

JONO CROXFORD:
Jono only a great and special guy like u would think of a fabulous idea such as this, u r so cool and yet u never manage 2 defeat me a swards u'll get there someday but until that day hahahahaha i win.

KELLY STYLES:
More than a name,
Who would know that one could explain,
The gift is open,
Hold your hands and stretch them open.

Close your eyes,
Count to three,
I know all that you can truely be.
Hope shines within,Release it from the slumber.
Release yourself,
Release yourself.

What is in a name?
More than what appears upon a stain.
We are more,
More than what we appear surface.

Close your eyes,
Count to three,
I know all that you can truely be.
Hope shines within,
Release it from the slumber.
Release yourself,
Release yourself.

MATTHEW MUTIMER:
I love the way that you dive head first into everything that you do. You have an amazing self-confidence that isn't overpowering but just lovely to be around. Each time I hear you on the drums at church I can tell that you're getting better and better. You're a great person to be around because you help other people to feel good about themselves.

MICHAEL McLELLAN:
It's great seeing you on Friday nights at youth group. You're super-enthusiastic and genuinely welcoming of everyone you meet. Don't forget though, my MP3 player plays CD's.

LUKE WILSON:
You're such a dedicated and quiet achiever in our church community. I know that you spent so many hours working on the new drum stage at our church and it hasn't gone unnoticed. Whenever a task needs to be done, you're always more than willing to help out. I know that you're not feeling well at the moment so I hope that you're feeling better soon.

BEN CHONG:
Thankyou so much for sharing your ministry journey with me. Your energy and love of the work that you're involved in constantly inspires me. You have a heart for empowering people to take action on behalf of the needy in our world which is a wonderful gift. Thanks for offering your gift to me with your open hands.Peace

HANNAH SCOTT:
Haaaannaaah, So, I've pretty much known you my whole life, and you are one of the best people I know. BEST.
There was that time when we didn't see each other very much or at all for several yeas, and when we finally saw each other again, I was a little scared. I didn't know how much you'd changed, or if we'd still be friends or anything, but the result has been so much better than I expected! I never really feel loved, but you make me feel so loved and accepted, and I thank you so much for that. I love how you can always be yourself, you don't care what others think, and you help me to be myself when I'm around you.
Even if we don't stay friends forever, you are the kind of person who I will never forget, because you've made me look at life a whole different way.
I love you, you classy bogan.

MEAGAN WILSON:
What an amazing example of Christian faith you are. Your constant sacrifice and willingness definately doesn't go unnoticed at church and within my heart. In the time that I have known you, you have always been someone I can rely on and go to when times are tough and for that I am forever grateful. I thank God so much for our friendship, as it is one that I could not live without.Thank you for always being there for me and for many others in the church.Keep up the amazing work you are doing within the church. Love you loads!

DERRYN LING:
What are an awesome guy you are Mr. Ling. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve by simply knowing you, but I also have the privilege to be friends with you and for that I am so grateful.Thank you for continually being there for me and also there for so many others within the church. You are a fantastic listener and your advice that you have given me has helped so much.Know that there are always people around you that will support whenever you are in need, even if it is when you have a bung foot.

SOPHIE CROXFORD:
You are such an amazing girl with such a huge heart for everyone. You have lightened up my life with your enthusiasm and constant love and care of everyone, including me.Thank you for coming into my life with a bound, leep and a jump, as I don't know what I would do without you there every week at small group, youth group and church.Keep on being the amazing person you are and forever put your faith in God, as I know he will have an awesome plan for your life.

No comments: