Sunday, February 18, 2007

Many Fuzzies So Far!

Yes, we've already had many fuzzies posted. The fact that people have taken so quickly to affirming others makes me already feel that warm fuzzy feeling. But also, remember this, just because you've posted one, it doesn't mean you should leave it at that, keep coming back to see if one is posted to you, and keep posting them! And just because sombody has already got a fuzzy, don't think you can't give them another one!

KELLY STYLES:
You are a light that shines every room and every dark alley way with your amazing smile. You are so caring and kind.
Thank you for being an amazing child of God and being so active in the community. God has awesome plans for you, I am sure, because you are certainly one outstanding individual, that I have the honour to know and be friends with.
Keep up the good work and know that there are always people there for you to lean on and that love you very much.

JONO CROXFORD:
This site is one of the best sites I have ever been to. Well done. I hope Wimsey is well. You are a great friend and if I could, I would give you a prize for being you.

SIMON ALBURY:
As our youth leader/minister, you've made a huge impact on not only mine, but other people's lives also. Your conern for others' feelings and your constant efforts to make people feel not only welcome, but loved, makes you one awesome bloke! Know that you are one of the greatest guys ever!

DANIEL WELLS:
It's been really cool having you come to our church more often recently. You are such a friendly guy, and I hope you're feeling really welcome at DCC. I really hope to see you again in the near future. Keep up with being Daniel, because Daniel is awesome!

LAUREN PINCHES:
Lauren you are such an incredible woman of God!! Have absolutely loved seeing the way God continually transforms your life, especially over the last few years!! You have such a beautiful heart, and your desire to connect with others – esp girls…
Hebrews 12:1

ELISE WATERS:
God’s hand is sooooo on your life… It is just so obvious… His love shines through you… You have such love and patience for everyone, and it is so inspiring for me to see!!! It encourages me to love others, and reminds me of Jesus love for us. Keep on chasing after God – he has an awesome plan and a purpose for your life!!!

JONO CROXFORD:
This is probably one of the best ideas I have ever seen. I love the concept of warm fuzzies and to create them in such a way as to make them available on-line is great! You’re creative genius is fantastic and I really appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into the various web-sites that have been church-related. Keep the creative juices flowing!!

BEN CROXFORD:
I've known you for a while now, and I've seen you transform over the past few years into a fantastic leader. I can see you trying to make everybody feel welcome, and having fun as you do it. Your enthusiasm for all that you put into the church, and your ability to put into the church makes you invaluable.

No comments: